iFAST – Institute of Fire & Safety Technology is situated in a very calm and quiet atmosphere, at the outskirts of the city of Bhubaneswar . The environment is fresh and lonely enabling students to concentrate on their studies. The curriculum is designed with regular practical and technical visits. Students are regularly exposed to various fire fighting appliances and equipment. To cater the needs of the outstation students separate hired hostels and quality mess facilities for boys are provided at reasonable rates.
iFAST is mainly focuses on the innovative approach to Fire Engineering and Safety Management. It has a very noble cause of fulfilling the need of our Industries, Corporates, Hospitals, Malls, Commercial Complex, High Rise Buildings, Hotels etc. by providing effective education and highest standard training to the students in this field, resulting ultimately into the reduction of the precious human life and valued property loss due to Fires.
iFAST is continuously striving to achieve this goal by conducting various courses with extensive practical/technical visits/Attachment Appendix Training Programs in various Industries.
iFAST is committed to provide better education, to ensure that all the students get better and quick jobs they are provided with practical attachment training in leading & major organizations like Vedanta Alumina Ltd., Aditya Birla Group, Essar Steel Ltd., Paradip Phosphates Ltd., IOT Ltd., India Power Ltd., Meenakhi Energy Ltd., Hiranyamayee Energy Ltd., TATA Steel Ltd., etc.
iFAST – Institute of Fire & Safety Technology is situated in Hanspal , centre of Bhubaneswar & Cuttack , The Twin City of Odisha, which are the proud cities of the State Odisha, where new education & technical development are always concentrated on the quality of education.
iFAST create and deliver education and research to advance knowledge and practice of business community. Our goal is to be first a National and then an International leader in the chosen field of education widely recognized by the business and academic communities for our -
• Action-Oriented students who take an enterprise perspective and lead with determination, vision, judgment, integrity, and social responsibility.
• Outstanding student-centred teaching that results from faculty working together and being committed to the development of the students as the individual.
• Integrated, innovative and modular curriculum attuned to the lifelong learning needs of the current and future enterprises.
• Supportive and equitable learning climate characterized by engagement with issues of diversity.
Until Now iFAST have completed more than 460 In-Plant Training Days in different Corporate , Industries, School, Collage etc.
Every Year iFAST also conducting various Awareness & Training on Fire Safety, Home Safety , Road Safety programme through its Social Responsibility Chapter.
• To establish as India’s premier Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management.
• To pursue for attending and imparting the highest standard of teaching and training in the field of Fire Engineering and Safety Management.
• To create awareness of “The quality of life protection” through fire safety training programs.
• To induce lifelong learning knowledge skills, for social and personal development.
• To develop high academic standards and quality of education for its programs so as to extend limitations beyond traditional classroom situations.
• To create through effective education, training and research, a renewable talent bank in varied disciplines.
• To assist in development of new methods and process of fire engineering services, skills and analytical techniques.
• To develop managerial/leadership abilities and analytical skills, training, communication with the community and interaction with government and statutory authorities.
• To promote placements in various industries / organizations.
• To create awareness about Fire and precautions to be taken to avoid mishaps due to Fire.
• To expertise mankind in using machines and allied equipment more effectively during Fire, excess environmental pollution and hazards associated with them.
• To minimize loses of life and property due to Fire by producing skilled professionals who can standby firmly during calamities.
• To carve out trained professionals to fulfill the necessities of a fully fledged Safety and Environment Control Department, as this is now felt by emerging competitive environment industries and businesses.
• Highly qualified, skilled and experienced staff having practical fire fighting knowledge.
• Regular exposure of students to various equipments and appliances associated with fire.
• Vast and varied practical curriculum.
• Regular Technical visits to industries, organizations and places involving high fire risks in order to encourage and build-up the student’s fire fighting courageous knowledge.
• Practical attachment training in leading organizations